Thursday, February 25, 2010

Update on Contest...

There were a few people who wished to keep the story anonymous and because their stories were so special I couldn't leave them out of the contest. Because of this I will not be posting the stories on my blog. I have turned all the nominations over to a trusted few people who will then collectively make their decision. I left all names out so there would be no bias.

Thanks to everyone who submitted a nomination. I can't wait to see who the winner will be and to take their pics!

2 comments:

Ryan, Natalie and kids said...

I wanna see more pics! Where are they? Ok, I know you're busy, but I still love your photo skills

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are amazing! I'm so impressed with your talent!!

I came upon your blog via the Gunnell's. I'm excited to check back in on your fam and keep in touch! If you'd like an invite to ours, email me and I'll send you one. mhickman22@hotmail.com

I think of you often and hope all is well!!