Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I love boys and I am very very excited to be adding another one to our little family in June but I must say that if I wasn't able to photograph the cutest girls ever it would make me a little sad....
P.S. My family and I would have never made it through these last few months without these 2 little girls Grandparents. They have been the best to us and so I hope they especially love these!


DSC_0241 copy

DSC_0120 copy

DSC_0173bw copy

DSC_0193bw copy

3 comments:

Jamie Lynn said...

SHANNON! Once again you are amazing. Seriously, you have crazy talent. I tear up every time I see the pictures you take of Lucy! I LOVE THEM. and can't wait to see more. It was so great to see you. Thanks for everything. Love ya. Jame.

Taylor Family said...

Shannon congrats on the baby boy. We find out on Thursday what we are having.

Zylstra Family said...

Shannon, Congrats!! I can't believe you are having another baby. That is so fun! Those boys will have so much fun together when they are older! I wish we lived closer so you could take pictures for me! I LOVE LOVE all of the pictures you take, you are so talented!