Saturday, February 21, 2009

Mr. T x 3

The reason I don't have a third child yet is because this is my fear....3 boys under the age of 6....but honestly after this session I had yesterday with these boys I faced my fear and found its not scary at all...in fact, I wouldn't mind three boys at all! Now if only I could get over my fear of being pregnant again. NO THANKS!

DSC_0060small

DSC_0052small

DSC_0058small

DSC_0192small

DSC_0238bwsmall

P.S. Had to throw this last one in just to let mom know that letting him ride that trike was worth it :)

3 comments:

Redd family said...

So cute! I love the Tidwell boys. And I love all the bright colors....very cool.

Jamie Lynn said...

Shan - the hoods pic is so dang cute I love it. Let me send you your logo as a file so that you don't have to have a white background and it just goes over the pic..

Jessica June said...

Shannon I am so excited to see the rest of the pics! These ones are darling! I am in love with all of them!! Great job!! (even Dave who thinks pictures are all the same LOVED them!! He has been telling all of his co-workers to look at your site!) Thanks again!!